2018 Registration is Open!
The 10th Annual Warrior Benefit Sporting Clay Tournament will be held on March 17, 2018 at the Westside Sporting Grounds near Houston, Texas.
- 100 Clay Tournament
- 5-Man Teams, Ammunition Not Provided
- Breakfast, BBQ Lunch, and Drinks Provided
- Shoot Starts at 9:00AM
Come honor and shoot alongside those who sacrificed for us after 9/11! All proceeds go to the Warrior Benefit, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to building camaraderie between post 9/11 combat wounded veterans, and demonstrating to those still recovering from physical and emotional injuries that there is a good and purposeful life after service to their country.
Become a Sponsor
Medal of Honor ~ $8,000
- 3x Teams plus 2x Wounded Warrior Teams Sponsored / Includes Mulligans p/ Shooter
- 10x 2 passenger carts provided, Opportunity to address gathering in pavilion
- Team Photos w/ Warrior Teams & Free Access to Warrior Banquet night before shoot
- Company logo prominently displayed on signage in pavilion, on courses & t-shirts
Purple Heart ~ $4,000
- 2x Teams plus 1x Wounded Warrior Team Sponsored / Includes Mulligans p/ Shooter
- 6x two passenger carts provided
- Team Photos w/ your Warrior Team
- Company logo displayed on signage in pavilion & t-shirts
21 Gun Salute Sponsor (2 Available) ~ $3,000
- 2x Teams plus 4x 2 passenger carts provided / Includes Mulligans p/ Shooter
- Option to man 21 gun raffle distribution point w/ company banner
- Team Photos w/ Warrior Team, signage on site, in pavilion & on t-shirts
T-Shirt Sponsor (2 Available) ~ $2,500
- 1x Team plus 2x 2 passenger cart & company logo on sleeve of event shirt
- Includes Mulligans p/ Shooter
Station Sponsorship ~ $500
- Includes station sign w/ company logo & option to man your station (food, drinks, etc.)
Single Teams & Individuals
Team Entry ~ $1,000
- 1x Team plus 1x 2 passenger cart provided
Individual Entry ~ $200
If paying by check, please make out to Warrior Benefit and mail along with registration to:
16300 Katy Freeway, Suite 180
Houston, TX 77094
Date:Saturday, March 17th, 2018
Location:Westside Sporting Grounds
(Near Houston, TX)
Take I-10 to the Pederson Road (exit 737) 3 miles west of Katy. Go North on Pederson, .4 miles to Highway 90. Turn left on Highway 90 and drive 1/2 mile to FM 2855. Turn right on FM 2855. Go North 6.1 miles to 529. Cross 529, go 1 mile further north then 1 mile west to Pattison Road. Turn right on Pattison Road. Go 2 miles to the WSG Gate.
Take 290 to the Barker-Cypress exit. Exit South on Barker-Cypress and go 3 miles to FM 529. Take a right on 529 and go 12.5 miles to FM 2855. FM 2855 is called Morrison Road on the north side of 529. Turn right on Morrison and go 1 mile further north then 1 mile west to Pattison Road. Turn right on Pattison Road. Go 2 miles to the WSG Gate.